The Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Orthopaedic
Medicine & Injection Therapy
Our new website should be live in the next few months. We will then be relaunching with new updated resource materials and conference dates for the coming year. Apologies for any inconvenience during this process.
Our key aims are:
- -To provide a forum to promote the exchange of ideas between members interested in Orthopaedic Medicine and Injection Therapy.
- -To support CSP in clinical guidance and promote high standards of practice for those working in Orthopaedic Medicine and Injection Therapy.
- -To organise regular educational meetings through conferences and study sessions, where health professionals interested in Orthopaedic Medicine and Injection Therapy can meet, present and learn.
- -To encourage research and development in Orthopaedic Medicine and Injection therapy.
- -To develop and maintain links with other relevant organisations in the UK and overseas.
- -To represent Orthopaedic Medicine and Injection Therapy to the general public and the medical profession.
iCSP Hot Topics