The Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Orthopaedic
Medicine & Injection Therapy
Injections & Tendons - Why? When? & Where?
A day of lectures and practical sessions - speakers to include Professor Lennard Funk, Dr Ben Dean , Dr James Thing, Robert Mast, Paul Kirwan and Dave Baker.
Saturday 3rd June 2017
£120 Members, £160 Non-members inc 1 years membership
Milton Keynes Hilton Hotel
Our key aims are:
- -To provide a forum to promote the exchange of ideas between members interested in Orthopaedic Medicine and Injection Therapy.
- -To support CSP in clinical guidance and promote high standards of practice for those working in Orthopaedic Medicine and Injection Therapy.
- -To organise regular educational meetings through conferences and study sessions, where health professionals interested in Orthopaedic Medicine and Injection Therapy can meet, present and learn.
- -To encourage research and development in Orthopaedic Medicine and Injection therapy.
- -To develop and maintain links with other relevant organisations in the UK and overseas.
- -To represent Orthopaedic Medicine and Injection Therapy to the general public and the medical profession.
iCSP Hot Topics